Zucchini Pasta with Avocado Cream Sauce
● 4 small (or 2 large)zucchini, ends trimmed and spiralized with Vegetti
● 1 avocado
● 1/2 a cucumber, chopped
● juice of 1/2 a lemon
● 1 clove garlic
● 2 tablespoons almond or coconut milk
● about 8 leaves of basil
● salt & pepper
● halved cherry tomatoes & basil leaves for garnish
1. Place zucchini spirals in a large bowl.
2. In a food processor, combine the remainingingredients and process until smooth.
3. Toss the zucchini with the avocado sauce untilfully coated.
4. Garnish with cherry tomatoes and basilleaves, season with more salt & pepper to taste.
Croissant and Berry Bake
● 4 fresh croissants
● 3 tablespoons of berry jam
● 4 tablespoons butter
● 4 eggs
● 1.5 cups milk
● 1 cup cream
● 50g caster sugar
● Seeds from 1 vanilla pod
● Zest of half an orange
● Single cream (optional to serve with)
1. Preheat the oven to 180’C.
2. Take an ovenproof dish and grease it withbutter.
3. Slice your croissants in half lengthwise andspread the insides generously with butter and jam. Layer the bottom insidesgenerously with butter and jam. Layer the bottom of the croissant above them,trying to cover up any holes.
4. Whisk the eggs together with a fork. Then addthe milk, cream, sugar, vanilla and orange zest and combine with an electrichandheld mixer.
5. Pour the milk mixture over the croissantsthen scatter the berries on top.
6. Bake for 30 minutes then check that theinterior is cooked by tilting the dish slightly. It should be firm, but if itstill appears runny, return it to the oven for another 5-10 minutes.
7. Serve warm with more fresh cream if desired.
* Servesfour to six
Champagne and SummerFruit Jelly
● Fruit (anyfruit you like, such as strawberries, kiwis, mangoes, pear etc)
● 100ml Water
● 200ml Champagne(or Red wine, Plum wine, Black tea and any Juice)
● 3 – 4tablespoons Caster sugar
● 4 teaspoonsGelatin powder
● 3tablespoons Water
1. Clean the fruits and cut into small pieces.
2. Boil 100ml water with sugar until simmer andsugar melted.
3. Soak the gelatin powder in 3 tablespoonswater. Stir to dissolve and mix with thesugar syrup. Set aside till slightlycool.
4. Add champagne to the mixture.
5. Pour half of the jelly mixture into the jellycups and refrigerate for about 15 minutes.
6. Assoon as it starts to thicken, stir in the fruit. Top up the jelly cups with more jellymixture. Refrigerate for about 4 hours, or until completely set.
* How tomake a bubble top jelly drinks?
Reserve1/3 jelly mixture at step 6, whisk them until foaming and place on top of the champagnejelly before serving.